- 17 points on 11 shots for Eric Gordon. Gordon was 0-3 from behind the arc but 7-8 on two point shots (his drives resulted in layups rather than free throws (4-4)). Three assists, 2 turnovers, 3 blocks, 4 steals. His defensive effort and performance was outstanding.
- DJ White had 19 points on 13 shots, but an unusually low 4 rebounds.
- Jamarcus Ellis had another all-everything game. Ellis scored 12 points on 7 shots (thanks to 6-7 from the line), 8 rebounds, 4 assists, 4 turnovers, 4 steals.
- Deandre Thomas played 19 minutes, but managed only two points on two shots and turned the ball over 4 times.
- Armon Bassett continued his feast-or-famine trend: 8 points on 3-3 from the field, 3 assists, no turnovers, 2 steals.
- Jordan Crawford continues to be a bit out of control. Five points on 5 shots, 2 assists, 4 turnovers.
- Lance Stemler cooled off again. He was scoreless on 0-3 from the field/three point range.
This probably was IU's most complete victory of the season. Of IU's next eight games, seven are very challenging: Connecticut, @ Wisconsin, Northwestern, at Illinois, @ Ohio State, Wisconsin, Michigan State, Purdue. Within three weeks, we will have an idea of whether 17-1 is a function of IU's less-than-challenging schedule or whether it is an accurate statement of the team's quality.