Monday, June 11, 2007

IU football recruiting blog.

Even at the early stage in the life of this blog, I think it's pretty obvious that I'm not much of a recruitnik. Certainly, I pay attention to the big ones, particularly on the basketball side, such as Eric Gordon and Devin Ebanks. Football recruiting just involves too many names for me to really follow. So, while I will try to touch on all newsworthy IU-related topics, this blog will never be the first stop for recruiting info. So I point you to mac624's blog. Mac624 posts under that handle on the Rivals IU football forum and seems to have some nice connections inside the football program. The current posts include discussion of various offers to recruits and some discussion of the Coach Hep saga. Check it out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Leneil Himes looks to win for North All Stars and IUhttp://www.indysportsnation.com/sports/isn-071410-himes-iu-north-story,0,6053811.story